Pricing

» Pricing

Simple, straight forward pricing.

When it comes to your website, you only pay for what you need; with no hidden extras.

Starter websites

Perfect for start-ups and small businesses.

In need of a professional, fully developed website for your new business? A three-page starter site is just what you need!

A starter site is perfect for small businesses or startups who need an online presence, with a quick turn-around time.

From £399.00

Bespoke websites

High performing sites, developed specifically for your business.

Are you looking for a bespoke, custom coded website that will make your business stand apart from your competitors?

A bespoke website is perfect for you! This plan includes a fully developed website, from the ground up. Written using the latest technologies and code.

From £699.00

Online shop

Looking to sell your products online?

An bespoke, e-commerce store is the best way for you to sell your products and/or services online.

These websites are perfect for all kinds of businesses who are looking to expand their customer base via the web.

From £999.00

Website pricing plans.

Check out a breakdown of website plans on offer below:

Starter

from¹

£399

Paid in instalments²

3 page website³
Fully responsive
Built using starter site template
WordPress CMS or Wix.com
Hosting required⁴
Site security implementation
6 months free site maintenance⁶

Bespoke

from¹

£699

Paid in instalments²

15 page website³
Fully responsive
Custom coded to your requirements
PHP app or WordPress CMS
12 Months free hosting⁵
Site security implementation
12 months free site maintenance⁶

Online shop

from¹

£999

Paid in instalments²

15 page website³
Fully responsive
Custom coded to your requirements
PHP app or WordPress CMS
Powered by WooCommerce
12 Months free hosting⁵
Site security implementation
12 months free site maintenance⁶

  1. Base price, depending on requirements
  2. 25% of the total price paid up front. A further 25% after the initial build has been completed and the final 50% upon the website going live. 100% payment taken up-front for online orders.
  3. Maximum total of pages included with base price. Further pages are charged at £29 per page.
  4. A hosting plan is required before the website to goes live.
  5. 12 month hosting plan included in price. Beyond the 12 months will be charged at hosting plan annual price.
  6. Free website maintenance and security updates for allotted time. A maintenance plan will be required after allotted time has passed.

Let's work together...

Contact me today to discuss your next project